Yak Herder Central

Yak Herder and his trusty(?) altered ego, The Swami, are content to provide little content of their own, but delight in providing "helpful" commentary to the blogs of others ....ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FAIRLY UNBALANCED

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Second thoughts during dinner

After listening to Julie Zickefoose's NPR commentary and, especially after a couple of the comments on her Oct 3 Big Sit, NPR post, I had to stop on the way home for a bucket of chicken. Mmm, Mmmm, Good.

Tomorrow, me may eat cow.

Swamette, was happy that I stopped to get us a tasty meal on the way home. Unfortunately, as I sat at our table eating I started thinking about some of the things I had read when I went to some of the sites referred to on Julie's blog. Suddenly the food I was eating did not taste quite as good. I looked at it and tried to picture it before it was "processed" for us to eat.

Then, I almost screamed at the maniacs who had so unnecessarily murdered the green beans and potatoes I had been eating. Wheeew, then I took a deep breath and finished off my dinner.

I feel much better now.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Your posts are so funny, I have a hard time commenting on them.
It's hard to mess with such hilarity.

We also consumed flesh tonight. In Hamburger Helper form.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

And have you noticed that people are starting to talk about you like the Swami is a real person, as in someone asking if you have a recipe for Chicken Tutu?
You have ARRIVED.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home