Yak Herder Central

Yak Herder and his trusty(?) altered ego, The Swami, are content to provide little content of their own, but delight in providing "helpful" commentary to the blogs of others ....ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FAIRLY UNBALANCED

Monday, November 06, 2006

Recipes from Eden??

Swami read and thoroughly enjoyed Julie's book. However, I must have read it too quickly because I obviously missed something.

Our trusty (and the word is used very loosely) cat Quagmire is sure that Letters From Eden is a book full of recipes for preparing birds for dinner. I think I must have skimmed over that chapter.




I really hope everyone (all three of you) enjoy this photo
because it took &%#@*^/#*&@ Blogger twenty [yes 20] minutes
and five or six attempts to upload one &#$@*&$/* photo.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I SEEM TENSE!!! WHAT MAKES YOU
THINK THAT YOU *$#@* NINNY?!?!

Swamette, please get me my meds.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Susan Gets Native said...

Welcome to Blogger, Swami.

Quagmire has good taste in books.
Don't let him chew on that one!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Love that name: Quagmire. I had a fight with Blogger last night, too. Now I'm drained.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home