The Swami will share Eight Random Facts.
1. At the age of four Swami was given a set of solid wood building blocks which he still has. This is particularly noteworthy because it took place only a few months after the Italian genius, Alberto Lumberdini, had invented wood.
2. The pregnant Swamette and The Swami spent the Woodstock summer of 1969 traveling throughout western Europe with a rented Renault and a pup tent.
3. Swami might have been a professional singer and dancer. If he had any sense of rhythm and could carry a tune.
4. Swami, slowly, became aware that blogging took more time than he had available.
5. Swami once awakened from a drug-induced stupor to gaze at a vision of loveliness (well, to be more precise: Swami awoke from an emergency appendectomy to see a beautiful student nurse, who would one day be the Swamette).
6. Swami has two sons who each have books available on Amazon.com
7. I can hardly wait to finish this.
8. Swami is too merciful to inflict this upon anyone else. Well, perhaps Zak the Yak.
9. Bonus Point: It is Swami's bedtime.